Request a Transcript
You may request a transcript by completing an online Transcript Request Form or by mailing it in at the address below.
Elim Bible Institute and College
7245 College Street
Lima, NY 14485
- Transcripts will not be furnished for persons whose financial obligations to the school have not been satisfied.
- Transcripts will not be released to/for anyone except the student, unless appropriately requested in writing by the student
[The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended].
- Official transcripts are mailed only from our school to another school, or from our school to an official or institution requesting grades for such purposes as scholarships, employment, etc. Current or former students cannot receive an official transcript. (Current students may print an unofficial transcript for free through Populi.) Transcripts will not be sent without signature and date.
- Allow 10 working days for processing. Additional time should be allowed for transcripts processed at the start and conclusion of each college session.
- Official copies are $7.00 each, and unofficial transcripts requested through the academic office are $5.00 each. Current students may print an unofficial transcript for free through Populi. You may pay by credit, check, or money order. Please contact the accounting office at (585) 582-8310 to pay by phone.