Campus Employment

Campus Employment 2017-11-01T08:57:38+00:00

Campus Employment are funds earned through part-time employment on the Elim Campus. It is offered as part of Elim’s Institutional financial aid packages.

Campus Employment Forms

If you have been awarded Campus Employment as part of your Financial Aid package, several documents are needed before you can begin working

All forms must be submitted by August 1 (Spring Mid-term students, forms must be submitted by December 1.)

1. Campus Employment Placement Form

The Campus Employment Placement Form (below) will help us identify who you are, where you are from, and what past work experience you have. 

Campus Employment Placement Form

2. Required Tax and Employment Forms

The following tax and employment forms must be completed and submitted to the Director of Administration. 

These forms can be mailed to:

Elim Bible Institute and College
ATTN: Andrew Weiler
7245 College St.
Lima, NY 14485

Or the forms can be emailed to

*NOTE: For the Federal I-9 form, you are required to show documents to the school as proof of your eligibility to work.^ Students are not eligible for Campus Employment until the original documents have been presented. These documents will need to be presented to the Administration Department on Move-In Day in August (in January for Mid-term students).
^Please view the form’s instructions for the entire list of the types of documents you can submit. 

International Students Campus Employment Forms

For a student with an an F-1 student visa who is not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident and who does not have a work visa, must complete steps one and two above, and also apply for a U.S. Social Security Number. 

NOTE: There will be time during Orientation Week to complete all the required tax forms and have a visit to the Social Security Office . For any questions please contact the Administration Department at

Below is a summary of the things you will need to bring with you to a US Social Security Office in order to apply for a Social Security number:

  • You will need to take your application to a Social Security office, along with original documents proving your:
    • Immigration Status: You must show your current U.S. immigration document, I-94, Arrival/Departure Record, issued when you arrived in the United States.
    • Work Eligibility: We will provide you with a letter from Elim Bible Institute and College which confirms your student status, states your job, pay rate, and number of hours per week you are assigned to work.
    • Age: Your original birth certificate. If this is not available, they will consider other documents such as a passport.
    • Identity: Your I-94 along with your passport will prove your identity.
    • In addition, you will also need to bring your I-20Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status. This document is issued to you by Elim Bible Institute and College when you arrive at school. Make sure to keep this document in your possession.

You may read International Students and Social Security Numbers for more information about the process.