PROJECT ON-RAMP is a way to help Christian young people without a high school diploma get back on the highway of personal growth.
Do you want to attend Elim Bible Institute & College but didn’t graduate from high school or get a GED? Project On Ramp may be just for you! It’s a one-semester fall program, during which a student receives Bible training while also preparing for the TASC exam— all within the spiritually supportive atmosphere of Elim Bible Institute and College.
Tuition, room and board are covered for all approved applicants. Space is limited. Participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Participants must pass the TASC examination at the end of the semester in order to continue the following semester as an Elim student. Project On-Ramp is a one-semester program only. Participants may not apply for the program for the Spring semester.
What happens during the one-semester Project On Ramp program?
- Students will take Bible courses while also receiving help preparing for the TASC examination.
- Students will be taught and tutored by our caring faculty and students.
- Students will attend all chapels, cadres and other campus events like Foundations Weekend and Missions Week.
- Students will live in a dorm surrounded by other spiritually committed young people.
- Students will gain good work experience with a work-study job on campus.
- After successfully completing a GED, Project On Ramp students can apply to enroll at EBI&C the next semester.
Qualifications to participate in the Project On Ramp program:
- Applicants must be a Christian young person who wants to fulfill God’s calling on their life.
- Applicants must have a good recommendation from their pastor.
- Applicants must participate in a personal interview with an EBI&C representative.
- Applicants must be 18 years old or older.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States.
For more information or to apply:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 585-582-1230 or 1-800-670-3546