2019 – 2020 Tuition & Fees
The estimated costs of attending Elim are listed below. Some fees will be slightly lower if a student is not living in the dorms. These estimated costs do not include internships, health insurance, or optional costs (i.e. parking permit).
If you are unable to pay your balance in full by the beginning of the semester, you must enroll in a payment plan using the Payment Plan Form. Click here to learn more.
Keep track of all financial deadlines on our Financial Deadlines page. Click here to learn more.
International Applicants: There are additional costs and requirements for international applicants.
Finance Dept. Contact Info
phone: (585) 582-8314
fax: (585) 582-8130
|Tuition||$4,740||$9,480||Flat rate for full-time enrollment.|
|Est. Total||$8,440||$16,880||Estimated total before financial aid is applied|
|6 Credits/Semester||$1,896||$3,792||When enrolled as part-time, charged $316 per credit/unit.|
|Est. Total||$5,596||$11,192||Estimate based on student living in dorms & taking 6 credits per semester.|
Summer 2019 Term is available at the standard tuition rate of $316 per credit. Standard fees apply.
To see full listing of fees and descriptions, please reference the Academic Catalog. All fees are subject to change without notice.
- Parking Fee: $50 per semester.
- Course Fees: Additional fees may apply for specific courses.
- Graduation Fee: $56 for cap, gown, and diploma.
- Single Dorm Occupancy Fee: Additional cost of $650 per semester. If available, student must be approved for single occupancy.
- Launch Internship Cost: $736 charged to dorm students who are taking the NYSUM internship for the administration of the internship, as well as transportation to the internship in New York City (one-year Launch participants only).
- Sophomore Internship Cost: $550 charged to dorm students who are taking the NYSUM internship for the administration of the internship, as well as transportation to the internship in New York City (Non-dorm student cost: $1,136).
Student families do not live in the dormitories and are not charged room and board. On-campus and off-campus apartment housing is available. These costs are not included in the estimates above. Estimated on-campus housing costs average between $600 – $1,000 per month depending on apartment size. Estimated off-campus housing costs (similar accommodations in the community) are $750 – $1,200 per month.
All full-time and all dorm students are required to pay an annual $250 non-refundable deposit by August 1 (mid-term students by December 1). If the student has received Institutional Financial Aid, the Reservation Deposit deadlines are different. Elim will not reserve the student’s dorm room or place in class until the Reservation Deposit is received. There is a $50 late fee if not received by stated deadlines.