Campus Employment

Join our team to help pay for school!

Campus Employment are funds earned through part-time employment on the Elim Campus. It is offered as part of Elim’s Institutional financial aid packages. To start the application process, apply for federal and/or state aid through FAFSA first!

International Applicants: There are additional costs and requirements for international applicants.

Once your financial applications have been reviewed, you will be notified by email if you have been awarded a Campus Employment position.
Elim seal

Financial Aid Dept. Contact Info
phone: (585) 582-8245
fax: (585) 582-8130

Campus Employment Forms

If you have been awarded campus employment as part of your financial aid package, we will need several documents from you before you can start working on-campus.

All forms must be submitted by August 1 (December 1 for mid-term students).

1. Employment Placement Form

The Employment Placement Form will help us identify who you are, where you are from, and what past work experience you have.

2. Required Tax and Employment Forms

The following tax and employment forms must be completed and submitted to the Director of Administration.

These forms can be mailed to:

Elim Bible Institute and College
ATTN: Andrew Weiler
7245 College St.
Lima, NY 14485

Or the forms can be emailed to

*For the Federal I-9, you are required to show documents to the school as proof of your eligibility to work.  Typically, these documents are either a US Passport, or two proofs such as a Drivers’ License/ID and Birth Certificate, or Drivers’ License and Social Security Card. Please view the form’s instructions for the entire list of the types of documents you can submit. Students are not eligible for work study until these documents have been presented.

International Students Campus Employment Forms

If you are not a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident, or do not have a work visa, you will need to obtain a U.S. Social Security Number in order to work. If you are arriving in the United States with an F-1 student visa, you can obtain permission to work on-campus, but there are several steps you will need to take. We strongly recommend that you obtain your Social Security number prior to arriving at Elim if possible; however, we realize this is not always possible for students arriving in the country near the start of the semester.

You may read International Students and Social Security Numbers for more information about the process.

Below is a summary of the things you will need to bring with you to a U.S. Social Security Office in order to apply for a Social Security number:

  • You will need to take your application to a Social Security office, along with original documents proving your:
    • Immigration Status: You must show your current U.S. immigration document, I-94, Arrival/Departure Record, issued when you arrived in the United States.
    • Work Eligibility: We will provide you with a letter from Elim Bible Institute and College which confirms your student status, states your job, pay rate, and number of hours per week you are assigned to work.
    • Age: Your original birth certificate. If this is not available, they will consider other documents such as a passport.
    • Identity: Your I-94 along with your passport will prove your identity.
  • In addition, you will also need to bring your I-20Certificate of Eligibility for Non-immigrant Student Status. This document is issued to you by Elim Bible Institute and College when you arrive at school. Make sure to keep this document in your possession.

If you are an international student who has been awarded an on-campus Campus Employment position, it is important that you contact us as soon as possible to begin this process.

Start typing and press Enter to search