Request a Transcript
You may request a transcript by completing an online Transcript Request Form or by mailing it in at the address below.
Elim Bible Institute and College
7245 College Street
Lima, NY 14485
- Transcripts will not be processed for persons whose financial obligations to the school have not been satisfied.
- Based on The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 as amended, transcripts will not be released to/for anyone except the student unless the student is under 18 years of age, then a guardian may make the request, or unless transcripts appropriately are requested in writing by the student.
- Official transcripts are mailed from our school to another school or from our school to an official or institution requesting grades for such purposes as scholarships, employment, etc. Current or former students also can receive an official transcript by mail with the understanding that opening the stamped envelope renders the transcript unofficial.
- Unofficial transcripts can be attained from Populi for free by current students, or current or former students can request an unofficial copy to be mailed or emailed to addresses provided.
- Allow 10 working days for processing. Additional time should be allowed for transcripts processed at the start and conclusion of each college session.
- Official copies are $7.00 each, and unofficial transcripts requested through the academic office are $5.00 each. Remember: current students may print an unofficial transcript for free through Populi. You may pay by credit, check, or money order. Please contact the accounting office at (585) 582-8310 to pay by phone.