Get back on track with your GED!
Do you want to attend Elim Bible Institute & College but didn’t graduate from high school or get a GED? Project On Ramp may be just for you! It’s a one-semester fall program, during which a student receives Bible training while also preparing for the TASC exam— all within the spiritually supportive atmosphere of Elim Bible Institute and College.
PROJECT ON-RAMP is a way to help Christian young people without a high school diploma get back on the highway of personal growth.
Space is limited. Participation is on a first-come, first-serve basis. Participants must pass the TASC examination at the end of the semester in order to continue the following semester as an Elim student. Project On-Ramp is a one-semester program only. Participants may not apply for the program for the Spring semester.
- Students will take Bible courses while also receiving help preparing for the TASC examination (includes a minimum of 4 hours TASC preparation classes per week.)
- Students will be taught and tutored by our caring faculty and students.
- Students will attend all chapels, cadres and other campus events like Foundations Weekend and Missions Week.
- Students will not be required or expected to participate in student ministries.
- Students will live in a dorm surrounded by other spiritually committed young people. Note: it is required for participants to live in the dorms, on-campus.
- Students will gain good work experience by participating in a minimum of 15 hours of on-campus employment per week.
- After successfully completing TASC, Project On Ramp students are encouraged to enroll at Elim the following semester.
- Applicants must be a Christian young person who wants to fulfill God’s calling on their life.
- Applicants must have a good recommendation from their pastor.
- Applicants must participate in a personal interview with an EBI&C representative.
- Applicants must be 19 years old or older.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the United States.