Scholarship Giveaway Eligibility and Requirements
The following information outlines the eligibility requirements for the scholarship giveaway. If, after reviewing, you have any questions, we invite you to contact the Admissions Department.
Elim Bible Institute and College (EBIC) offers a scholarship giveaway on an annual basis. After Pell and TAP grants are applied, this scholarship will cover one-year of study at EBIC minus fees (tech fee, library fee, internship fees, etc.) for one first-time EBIC freshman.
In order to be eligible, all applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Become accepted to attend EBIC as a first time, full-time dorm student, enrolling in a minimum of 12 credits (applicant cannot be applying to be an online student),
- Be a U.S. Resident (U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder),
- Enrolling in an accredited, degree or certificate program (cannot be enrolled in the Spiritual Enrichment Certificate),
- Submit proof of completed secondary education (as outlined in C02). High school seniors must submit their in-progress transcript,
- Have a minimum current or final high school or college GPA of 2.0,
- Complete the Financial Aid Process, having submitted their completed FAFSA application, TAP application (NYS residents only), and EBIC’s Loan Request Form
- Current students or dependents of EBIC staff and faculty are not eligible for the EBIC Scholarship Giveaway.
- The scholarship may not be redeemed as cash to the student. The scholarship will be applied to the student’s outstanding bill after Pell and TAP grants are applied toward the applicable academic year.
- Married applicants who intend to bring their family to school are required to live on-campus to be eligible for the scholarship giveaway. If the winner is a married applicant, their award will include tuition and $6,400 towards on-campus apartment costs and living expenses.